Monday, April 7, 2008

To blog or not to blog...

Hey y'all..

Matt has decided that we need to start a blog so people know of the cute stories of the kids and our lives. I am happy to bypass the annual cheesily written Christmas newletter that is intertwined with witty,satirical comments that just make me want to vomit up my christmas cookies so we will try this out. Since we are gamers, we will probably review some games that we have been currently playing as well..Right now, Matt is playing Tiger Woods '08. Same old, same old just one year newer.

We are looking forward to an upcoming trip to Vegas! Crazy people...but delicious food and great music.I never thought I would be able to see the Verve.. I was looking through some pictures with my niece and I was missing in them and she said "Were you at a concert?"..Apparently, we must go to concerts a lot but it is all fun and good. Colin is crazy as always and Ian is still scared of everything which I don't really mind..even though he is passing up a trip to Disneyland because he is too scared.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Matt mentioned that we should go to Vegas to see the Verve as well, but we have the Pinewood Derby that weekend. Also, Kenneth hates Vegas, so I don't see us going there anytime soon.