Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nothing Bundt Cakes...

As I travel to and fro, I like to discover quaint new places. I am still in love with Lush cosmetics, Trader Joes, and Basin. All places that I can not get in Utah which makes it frustrating, but luckily Matt goes to California for work and is willing to stop by and bring home my stuff I need from those places. However, I found a place in Utah that I love and it is called Nothing Bundt Cakes. It is 106th and State Street by Chipotle and Paradise Bakery. I love it. The cakes are not too expensive and muy delicious. For all those who know what Citizen Cake is, it is kind of similar to that but I think I actually prefer Nothing Bundt Cakes. It makes me want to run a bakery in my later years.

3 comments:

Beckey said...

Hi Cami and Matt! I saw you had updated some stuff on your facebook so I started looking and it and saw you had started a blog! I think they are wonderful just for the fact that while we are away I don't have to e-mail a million pictures to a million family members! LOL It's a great way to keep in touch! I'll add you to my blog list if that's okay.

Oh, and I know what you mean about not having certain things that you love. Man, I swear, Canada doesn't have any of the good things in Utah. They have no idea what they are missing out on!

here's our blog:
buxton5.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Bummer that we missed Matt when we were in L.A.! He was like a day late for the gallery opening. The next one is in August, so we'll give you a heads-up just in case.

Can't wait to hear about your adventures. :)

Kristen said...

Hey Cami! Found your blog through Jen Rawlings blog. Hope you don't mind! :)
Fun stuff.