Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mateo...Love him...

matt is a very competitive,analytical, and diplomatic person. since he has been blogging, he is keeping record of who professes their love for their spouse. last night,he seemed upset so i asked what was wrong. he said "cami, 97.4 percent of bloggers have at least one entry telling the world about the love of their life." and i said so what?..and then he got really quiet and said diplomatically "well you if you wanted to be part of that statistical group you could mention me every once in awhile." i looked at him and laughed..do you think i was rude? like come on..he knows i love him...







ok ok ok ok ok ok.. the top paragraph is a farce..did you actually think matt would get concerned about that kind of stuff?

i do love him and am grateful that the playstation was invented and he decided to buy crash team racing and bring it over to my house every wednesday night for almost a year so we could get to know each other. he is truly my best friend. he is always supportive of whatever ridiculous thing i try and attempt. he cares about the people i care about. he is willing to watch additional kids so i am able to go out with people who dont have babysitters. he makes me laugh and he makes me happy. when i was diagnosed with diabetes, i didnt think that anyone would want to marry someone that was damaged but luckily matt did. he is understanding when my blood sugars are out of whack. he doesnt give me a hard time when i need a break. he watches the kids so i can sleep in on saturdays. he watches the kids after church so i can take a nap on sundays. as my dad has said, matt is so calm if his house was burning down he would just say ah, well i reckon the firetrucks are coming. i will keep rockin' in this here rockin' chair. he is so calm.that is true. he is not scared to show emotions and likes a good facial as much as me..love him!

the other day he brought me breakfast in bed. it was so perfect and he knows me so well..what was it? a can of diet coke..he makes me smile and i love him! so here ya go matt, since you coerced it out of me here is an entry dedicated to you.

5 comments:

MDJ said...

If your goal was to make me all weepy, well, I won't tell you whether or not it worked...;P

Colleen said...

Aren't chill guys the best? That's probably my favorite thing about Jim too.

Beckey said...

When I read that 1st paragraph, I was thinking that was totally NOT like Matt! He and Travis are so much alike, no wonder they were such good friends! Travis is really chill too and lets me sleep in on Saturdays too!

Unknown said...

Oh Slammy...a wee bitty tear you brought to me eye you did. Nice form on writing such kind words. We have good guys...we are lucky chickies...

BeeP said...

Ahhhh....how special.