Monday, July 14, 2008

4 dentist visits and a partridge in a pear tree

so..it has been forever so i will update everyone of our days. i took ian to see a dentist for a check up because the last dentist i went to said i needed to see a pediatric dentist instead of a regular one. so i took him and unfortunately he has my crapola teeth so needed work done so we scheduled a visit to PCMC to get his teeth worked on while under anesthesia. he did really well and when he woke up he said he his teeth were shiny and clean.
meanwhile, one of my teeth started to hurt so i went to my dentist and he informed me that i needed to see an endodontist instead of him. so i went and was told i needed to come back to on tuesday. so last week i was at the dentist monday, wednesday and friday and tomorrow will be the last i see the dentist for a while but then i have to see the oral surgeon to work on my implants..crazy crazy! why cant we have diamond teeth?
matt's grandma passed away on thursday. she was very kind and her health has been declining over the past couple of years and after she had a stroke on tuesday nobody thought she would make it much longer. so we are sad to see her go but grateful that she is no longer in pain and has her husband to greet her.
matt and i are going to monterey, ca in about a week for a early anniversary weekend and he has to do some work there too so luckily his work will pay for it. anyway i think that is it..summer is crazy busy! i am hoping once july is over nothing will come up.

4 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby's grandma. Have a beautiful time in Monterey. It is a gorgeous place. I hope you can check out the aquarium. The sunfish are my fav!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Sorry to hear about Matt's grandma. It's bittersweet. So sorry about the dentist/endodontist stuff. I did that this year and it turns out I have crappy insurance and now I still owe over $400. I'm guessing the reason I don't have a big diamond ring by now is because all that money is in my mouth. It sucks.

MDJ said...

I, too, am sorry to hear about the g-mother. One of mine died in '88 and the other in '02, so I haven't seen them in quite a while...

Colleen said...

Monterey is so pretty. Jim and I lived there for a year for the army. If you're a dessert girl, you should stop by Rosine's. They have the most amazing cakes. Here's their website: http://www.rosinesmonterey.com/Menus/index.cfm/CatID/6/CatText/Desserts.htm