Sunday, May 4, 2008

sadness!! moment of silence

i am here in oregon. the flight went great and we made a stop at lush on our way to salem. however, the store was not opened and we had to wait to shop..which was fine. i think i was in and out 10 minutes later and $200 porer. (inside joke for those who know)..
utah..come on..we need a lush..
anyway. the best place in the world to eat is busick court. they have the most delicious banana nut stuffed toast..just about anything i have had is delicious except for those things with eggs.. grossaroo..but the people who like eggs like them so all in all a very good place. well, we have had the same waitress, Robin, since i have been there for the first time about 1 year ago. and on saturday, we found out she no longers works there. i wanted to cry. i love her so much i sent her a christmas card. i will miss her. she truly made busick court a memorable experience and it won't be the same..but the food is still good so you still should go sometime in your life. i have 8 more days here and i bet we go at least 10 more times..ha hahahahahahahahaha. we often order something to eat at the restaurant ands something to go because there are so many yummy things to try. we just cant get enough..mmmm...mmmm..mmmm..mmmm..mmmm..i am going to eat this computer screen right now! sayanora robin!

we have tried some new places since i have been up here last. we went a cake dessert place. it is some german name but the cakes are super d duper. the best one is the milky way cake. it has homemade caramel layered throughout the chocolate deliciousness..my oh my..and we went to Buster's. it is a bbq place. i think i drank nearly two bowls of sweet bbq sauce..and for those famous dave's fans this place serves coke which is a must in my book. the freshly carved brisket melted in your mouth and colin loved the mashed potatoes and gravy..

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Your post sounds exactly like my travel logs. "I ate here and this is what I had. I also ate here and had more great stuff." I love it. It's my favorite thing about traveling. Have fun. Eat lots of yummy stuff for me.

Unknown said...

Eat and shop..the two best things about being out of town..wait a minute..those are the two best things even when I am here at home! Speaking of..where are my chocolate doughnuts?? I have been looking all over the pantry since breakfast..with no success. Anyway..I am glad that you are enjoying your much needed break away from all this craziness! Have fun and we will catch up when you get home..and no Cami..as far as you trying to crack me with temptations such as Lush yummies so I will divulge what Matt may or not be up to while you are gone...I will not break! Good try though!